Welcome to the California STUNT Officials Association (CASOA).
The purpose of CASOA is to promote officiating, recruit new members interested in officiating, educate and offer training to these officials at the highest level, and to provide competent Competitive Sport Cheer (CSC – STUNT) officials to serve all California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) schools and other schools as appropriate.
- Elevate the standards of officiating.
- Provide a means for the correct interpretation of the rules.
- Promote good fellowship among the member officials.
- Secure close cooperation and understanding between inter-school athletic officers, members of the press and officials.
- Encourage and assist in recruiting and developing new officials.
- Foster a high standard of ethics and professionalism.
- Further the interests of athletics generally by fostering a proper spirit of sportsmanship and fair play.
- Certify officials for assignments to CIF schools.
- Provide General Liability Coverage for all members of CASOA through the National Sports Officials Association (NASO).
Please contact CASTUNTOfficials@gmail.com for more information.