FINAL League Schedules are due to CASOA by 1/15/20.
- League games should be scheduled on weekdays.
- Start time of games should be no earlier than 5pm.
- A minimum of 3 consecutive games must be scheduled on a given date (this does not mean the same team needs to play all games – please refer to our game scheduling format below for options).
- Games should be scheduled every hour (example: 5:00 pm, 6:00 pm, & 7:00 pm).
- Facilities need to be available 1 hour prior to first game start time.
- Teams will be required to have a minimum of 6 games on their league schedule to be considered for the section tournament.
GAME SCHEDULING FORMAT
The below are different options of how to format your games on a given day.
Example 1: Round Robin Format
Game 1 – Team A plays Team B
Game 2 – Team B plays Team C
Game 3 – Team A plays Team C
Example 2: One host school with multiple teams playing
Game 1 – Team A plays Team B
Game 2 – Team C plays Team D
Game 3 – Team E plays Team F
SCHEDULE CHANGES / FORFEITS
All schedule changes must be sent into CASTUNTOfficials@gmail.com more than 10 days prior to original game date and will still need approval before it is confirmed. If a forfeit occurs, the forfeiting team’s Athletic Director must notify CASOA more than 48 hours in advance through email otherwise they will be held responsible for all associated game/officials fees.
Please indicate the items below in your email:
Game(s) to be deleted:
Original Host School Location
Original Home Team vs. Away Team
Reason for deletion/change (example: team dropped from league, forfeit, etc.)
Game(s) to added:
New Host School Location
New Home Team vs. Away Team
Reason for addition (new location, changed date, non-league game added, etc.)
Host school will be responsible for all assigning and official fees for the games on their hosting date. Payments can be made directly to officials. Otherwise, please send payments to CASOA.
League schedule must be submitted by ONE representative. This is to prevent any discrepancies between schools, locations, dates, and times. It streamlines the assignment of officials for all games. Schedule submission window is 12/15/19 – 1/15/20. Any schedule submitted after January 15th is not guaranteed. All schedules submitted are final pending approval. Once CASOA confirms the availability of officials they will approve your league’s schedule, you will be notified.
The proposed schedule for a tournament must be submitted to CASOA no later than 4 weeks prior to tournament date. Confirmation of the tournament will be 2 weeks prior to tournament date. Exact
teams do not need to be submitted on a schedule until 1 week prior to tournament date. Please use scheduling template below. When submitting to CASOA, please label Excel Sheet as NAME OF TOURNAMENT_DATE OF TOURNAMENT MMDDYYYY (example: CASOATournament_01012020).
SUBMIT YOUR SCHEDULE
Please use the designated scheduling template below to send the entire league’s schedule to CASOA using the guidelines listed below. You may also enter NON-League games onto the schedule for official assignments. Tournaments may be submitted on a separate template saved with the tournament name and date submitted (see instructions below). Please note that CASOA does not track stats per league, only scores for all games.
Template will be available for upload 12/1/19.
SCHEDULING TEMPLATE GUIDELINES
Enter all the information into the Game Import Excel Sheet for your entire league’s schedule. Please save the Excel Sheet as “LEAGUE NAME_SUBMISSION DATE MMDDYYYY” (example: CASOALEAGUE_01152020) and email it to CASTUNTOFFICIALS@gmail.com no later than 1/15/20 for games to be assigned officials. Please note, assignments of officials is not guaranteed for all games. Templates not submitted properly maybe delayed in approval.
*Please submit your schedule along with your 2020 CASOA Officials Contract for invoicing and assignment fees (see below). Invoices/billing will be sent to host schools.
- Date – Enter games by chronological order. Enter format as MM/DD/YYYY (example: 01/01/2020).
- Time – Enter format as HH:MM AM/PM (example: 05:15 PM).
- Game ID – Please leave blank.
- Sport – Click dropdown arrow and choose HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS STUNT.
- Level – Click dropdown arrow and choose GIRLS VARSITY.
- Home Team – Click dropdown arrow and choose the home team. If a team is not listed, please type the school name in ALL CAPS and it will stay highlighted in RED. We will add the team to the system once team registration has been verified.
- Away Team – Click dropdown arrow and choose the away team. If a team is not listed, please type the school name in ALL CAPS and it will stay highlighted in RED. We will add the team to the system once team registration has been verified.
- Site – Click dropdown arrow and choose the location.
- Subsite – Click dropdown arrow and choose the subsite at the location.
- BillTo – Click dropdown arrow and choose who CASOA will bill for officials.
HOSTING GAMES GUIDELINES
2020 CASOA Officials Contract for Schools
If you have any questions, please contact CASOA at CASTUNTOfficials@gmail.com.