HOW TO BECOME A STUNT OFFICIAL
To officiate in California for High School Competitive Sport Cheer (CSC – STUNT), California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) requires a minimum number of training hours, which CASOA and USA Cheer provides. Membership to both organizations is required in order to gain access to training along with in person/webinar training for assignment of games.
STEP 1: USA CHEER MEMBERSHIP & TRAINING
Membership registration is NOW open.
USA Cheer STUNT Official Annual Membership Fees – $25 (plus $3 processing fee)
- Visit https://usacheer.webpoint.us/
- Non-Members – click Join USA Cheer and create an account.
- Current or Former Officials – click Login.
- Complete the following and/or upload documents:
- Completed Waiver
- Concussion Training Course-CDC or Heads-Up (certificate required)
- Maltreatment Training Course
- Background Screening (through USA Cheer)
- STUNT: General Part A
- STUNT: General Part B
- STUNT: Officials Training Course
*Links to Concussion Training sites, Maltreatment Course, and Background Screening are through USA Cheer. All STUNT Courses are located on the left hand side under COURSES. Please choose the courses that are listed above for STUNT Officials.
STEP 2: CASOA MEMBERSHIP & TRAINING
Membership registration is NOW open. Click link that applies to you; add to cart, then view cart to enter payment information.
1/15/2020- CASOA Officials Training Webinar @ 7:00pm – link to webinar will be sent on January 10th. Steps #1 & 2 must be completed prior to receiving link.
Reference – https://www.stuntthesport.org/officials/
College Officials – https://www.collegestuntofficials.org/officials/