Welcome to the California STUNT Officials Association (CASOA). If you are interested in becoming a Club STUNT and/or High School Competitive Sport Cheer (CSC – STUNT) official, please contact CASOA at CASTUNTOfficials@gmail.com or call/text (805) 380-8599.
The purpose of CASOA is to promote officiating, recruit new members interested in officiating, educate and offer training to these officials at the highest level, and to provide competent Club and Competitive Sport Cheer (CSC – STUNT) officials to serve all California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) schools and USA Cheer sanctioned events for clubs and organizations.
- Elevate the standards of officiating.
- Provide a means for the correct interpretation of the rules.
- Promote good fellowship among the member officials.
- Secure close cooperation and understanding between inter-school athletic officers, members of the press and officials.
- Encourage and assist in recruiting and developing new officials.
- Foster a high standard of ethics and professionalism.
- Further the interests of athletics generally by fostering a proper spirit of sportsmanship and fair play.
- Certify officials for assignments to CIF schools and USA Cheer sanctioned events.
- Provide General Liability Coverage for all members of CASOA through the National Sports Officials Association (NASO).
Please contact CASTUNTOfficials@gmail.com or call/text (805) 380-8599 for more information.