HOW TO BECOME A STUNT OFFICIAL
To officiate in California for High School Competitive Sport Cheer (CSC – STUNT), California Interscholastic Federation (CIF) requires a minimum number of training hours, which CASOA and USA Cheer provides.
CASOA Membership and completed USA Cheer certification is required in order to gain access to training and assignments for high school and club games.
STEP 1: USA CHEER CERTIFICATION WITH TRAINING & COMPREHENSIVE EXAM
Certification process is NOW open.
NEW OFFICIALS complete the following:
- Officials Background Check (valid for 2 season)
- STUNT Officials Certification (USA Cheer membership NOT required)
RETURNING OFFICIALS complete the following:
- Log into USA Cheer using your previous login information: https://usacheer.webpoint.us/
If your background check has EXPIRED:
- Go to the top left hand corner, click on menu (3 lines) and choose Officials Background Check (approximately $20 + processing fee; valid for 2 season). Then move to the step below once your background check is valid again.
If your background check is still VALID:
- Then to get started on your Officials Certification: Go to the top left hand corner, click on menu (3 lines) and under MY MEMBER INFO, choose TAKE A CORSE. Scroll to the bottom and choose STUNT Officials Certification ($20 + processing fee; USA Cheer membership NOT required)
STEP 2: CASOA ADMINISTRATION
Complete the following:
- 2021 W-9 (download, complete, and save as PDF)
- CASOA Membership Application 2021 (complete and upload your USA Cheer Officials Certification & W-9 within this form)
- 2021 USA Cheer Officials Certification (have a PDF copy available for upload)
Upload the forms above to: https://forms.gle/xCQQ4up5Kk7FJanA8
STEP 3: CASOA MEMBERSHIP & TRAINING
Membership registration is now OPEN. Click link that applies to you; add to cart, then view cart to enter payment information.
Valid January 1st – December 31st.